Apexis Products And Technology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ziv

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman Empty
PostSubject: A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman   A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:22 am

A chievement provides the only real pleasure in life.Thomas Eeison, American inventor有所成就是人生唯一的真正的乐趣。
  ——美国发明家爱迪生,T.
  Along with success comes a reputation for wisdom.Euripides, Ancient Greek ramatist伴随成功的是智慧的闻名遐迩。
  ——古希腊剧作家欧晨庇德斯
  Assuredly, the most gifted man errs who, in dealing with humanity, depends upon his own insight and intelligence and discards the moral law of society, created by respect for the individual, and those principles of liberty, equality and fraternity, the basis of our civilization, and the essence of Christianity.Ferdinand foch, Frcnch marshal的确,在处理人的问题时,如果只依赖个人的见识与才智,抛弃为尊重个人而制定的社会道德法律,抛弃作为我们文明基础和基督教要素的自由、平等、博爱的原则,那么,即使是最有天才的人,也肯定会犯错误。
  ——法国元帅福煦F.
  But has the last word been said?Is all hope to be lost?Is the defeat fi-nal? No!Charles De Gaulle. French Puesident但是难道败局已定,胜利已经无望?不,不能这样说!
  ——法国总统戴高乐,C.
  Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through expe-rience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared,ambition inspired , and success achieved.Helen Keller,American writer要使性格有所发展并非简单之事,只有通过艰难和困苦的磨练才能使心灵强化,视野开阔,雄心振奋,从而达到成功的目的。
  ——美国作家凯勒H.
  I might say that success is won by three things: first, effort;second, more effort;third, still more effort.Thomas Hardy, British poet and novelist可以说成功要靠三件事才能赢得:努力、努力、再努力。
  ——英国诗人、小说家哈代.T.
  I succeeded because I willed it; I never hesitated.Bonapart Napoleon, French emperor我成功是因为我有决心,从不踌躇。
  ——法国皇帝拿破仑.B.
  If you wish to succeed, you should use perdistence as your good friend, experiece as your reference, prudence as your brother and hope as your sentry.Thomas Edison, American inventor如果你希望成功,当以恒心为良友、以经验为参谋、以谨慎为兄弟、以希望为哨兵。
Back to top Go down

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.C.M.Schwab, American brsinessman
Page 1 of 1