Apexis Products And Technology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today Empty
PostSubject: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today, update as below:

1. Change the language style to dropdown menu.
2. Add Polish, Russian,Arabic languages, upto 13 languages now.
3. Add "Call preset after start option " for PT models.
APM-J011-WS: 20.8.1.77
APM-J0111-WS: 20.8.1.77
APM-J012-WS: 20.8.2.51
APM-J0118-WS: 20.8.4.52
APM-J802-WS: 20.8.4.52
APM-J0233-WS-IR: 20.8.3.60
APM-J601-WS-IR: 20.8.3.60
APM-J602-WS-IR: 20.8.3.60

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 am

download from Apexis official website:

http://www.apexis.com.cn/

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Robqld

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm

My cam is the APM-J011-POE
I do not see any new version WEB UI listed for that model.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Robqld wrote:

Your model belongs to J011, so you could use APM-J011-WS's firmware and WEB UI.

Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Robqld

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Andy wrote:
Robqld wrote:

Your model belongs to J011, so you could use APM-J011-WS's firmware and WEB UI.

Basketball Basketball

Yes Andy, I looked at what my cam is running now and it's ver. 20.8.1.62
the latest ver is 20.80.1.77 with very little changes that I would use so I dont need to update at this time.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Robqld

if it's satisfied right now, just enjoy it.

You could check the new feature from Apexis official website about the new features, such as "call preset once power on", if you need it, then do upgrading.

I know many customers need this important function, for example, sometime, customer set the direction of the camera already, if the camera power off suddenly, the camera will rotate and stop at central position, if has "Call preset once power on", users can set some position as Preset, and enable this function, anytime the camera restart, it will back to the position you want.

Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Robqld

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Andy wrote:
Robqld

You could check the new feature from Apexis official website about the new features, such as "call preset once power on", if you need it, then do upgrading.

I know many customers need this important function, for example, sometime, customer set the direction of the camera already, if the camera power off suddenly, the camera will rotate and stop at central position, if has "Call preset once power on", users can set some position as Preset, and enable this function, anytime the camera restart, it will back to the position you want.

Basketball Basketball

Very good point!!!
I will do it,
thanks for pointing that out Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:07 pm

Robqld wrote:
Andy wrote:
Robqld

Basketball Basketball

Very good point!!!
I will do it,
thanks for pointing that out Smile

And also the CMS(IPClient) software, you can download it from the website, it's also very helpful, can do 24/7 recording and some other additional functions, like E-map, actually i like the e-map very much, i try to find a good map for our building, and test it.

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robqld

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Thanks for the info Andy,

I down loaded the CMS(IPClient) softwar,

I do not understand the Emap ? what does it do ?
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Robqld wrote:
Thanks for the info Andy,

I down loaded the CMS(IPClient) softwar,

I do not understand the Emap ? what does it do ?

Robqld,

E-map, this is a special feature from Apexis, you can upload a E-map of the floor into this CMS software, and set the postion where camera installed, anytime the alarm triggered, the e-map will pop-up, and the alarmed camera will flash, click the camera icon, you could see the live vedio. Smile

By the way, pictures of the E-map should be bmp formart.

I hope to prepare a vedio for you, then you will understand it very much!

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today   Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apexis release new version WEB UI for all the MJPEG cameras today
Page 1 of 1