Apexis Products And Technology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
makz

IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other Empty
PostSubject: IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other   IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I have bought two APM-J011-WS cameras. Night View works on both but in one of them can be seen that the diode is activated and the other does not. Why? Chinese quality?

Regards
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other   IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Makz,

Which LED do you mean? The red one or the white one?

Can show pictures?

Hope to help you.
Back to top Go down
makz

PostSubject: Re: IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other   IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:54 pm

IR-LEDs (the red ones).
Regards
Makz
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other   IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:28 pm

It looks the IR LED is no working.

Maybe contact the reseller will be a better solution...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other   IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IR LEDs are visible on one camera and invisible on the other
Page 1 of 1