Apexis Products And Technology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HTML5 instead of Active X?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratteler

HTML5 instead of Active X? Empty
PostSubject: HTML5 instead of Active X?   HTML5 instead of Active X? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:47 am

Any chance of an upgrade that would let the Apexis APM-J011-WS support non active X browsers?
The audio features are very important to me, and I would like to ba able to use them through my Android 3G phone.
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: HTML5 instead of Active X?   HTML5 instead of Active X? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm

As i know, there is no solution for chrome/firefox browsers or mobile phone that supports audio feature.

But i checked from some forum these days, it looks there is a 3rd party software can support audio which use for mobile.

I will share my experience if i test it. i also like to have audio if use mobile phone.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: HTML5 instead of Active X?   HTML5 instead of Active X? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Ratteler,

I found the software for you: ip cam viewer
It has android version and iphone version, you can have a test, and show me the result, ok?
because i don't have a android mobile phone.

If you tested successfully, i will share your experience on my topic :
The 3rd party software work with Apexis IP Camera
https://apexis.longluntan.com/t5-the-3rd-party-software-app-work-with-apexis-ipcam

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTML5 instead of Active X?   HTML5 instead of Active X? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTML5 instead of Active X?
Page 1 of 1