Apexis Products And Technology Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam Empty
PostSubject: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Somebody who knows more 3rd party software or APP works with Apexis IPCam?

I know the Iphone APP: Apexis IP Control.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apexis-ip-control/id407038237?mt=8

It's nice. bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Blue Iris   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:13 pm

one more i know works with Apexis IPCam

Vitamin D

http://www.vitamindinc.com/features.html

Who knows more, please show us, CMS, Super Client, NAS, APP etc 3rd party software, would be great.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Olivia Hsu

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Hey, Andy, I also known that APEXIS ip camera can work with NAS already! It have been tested & proved by a Taiwan Nas company.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Tracy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Very Happy great! So I have already download iphone app and now I can see what's happened at my house when I am working in the office with my lovely iphone!

And a silly question, what is blue iris for? Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Olivia Hsu wrote:
Hey, Andy, I also known that APEXIS ip camera can work with NAS already! It have been tested & proved by a Taiwan Nas company.

sunny

Hi Olivia,
Could you show me the name of the software? or even the link for it.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Tracy wrote:
Very Happy great! So I have already download iphone app and now I can see what's happened at my house when I am working in the office with my lovely iphone!

And a silly question, what is blue iris for? Wink

Hi Tracy,

Blue Iris is a 3rd party client software could installed in your PC, it's a great software works fine with Apexis IPCAM.
pig
Back to top Go down
Olivia Hsu

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Andy wrote:
Olivia Hsu wrote:

sunny

Hi Olivia,
Could you show me the name of the software? or even the link for it.

bounce

It is NAS, a product which can be used to store the recoding files....
You could contact

HMI Sources Ltd.

Tel: 886-2-27056019
M: 886-937060863
Email: bruce@hmiasia.com
Web: www.hmisources.com.tw
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:09 am

WebcamXP, the first popular one.

http://www.webcamxp.com/

santa
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:11 am

VLC Media Player

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

somebody said it works, but i didn't test it, anybody who knows, please feedback here. bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:13 am

Actually i know some more software, somebody said it works too, but i didn't test.

IP Camera Super Client
http://www.bsti.com.tw/download/BSTI_SuperIPCam.exe

H264WebCam
http://www.h264soft.com/supportdev.html

ZoneTrigger
http://www.zonetrigger.com/motion-detection/

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Here tested APP:

It has Iphone, Blackberry, Android, Windows mobile APP, with Apexis approval.

www.totalcontrolapp.com

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Somebody who knows this software? Question

Synology

www.synology.com

It looks support Apexis, but always update, i'm not sure right now, because of ONVIF.....
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm

VERA2---

I know this is a very good software, somebody tested it with Apexis, works perfect.

But it doesn't have Apexis listed yet, i hope Apexis Technical department do it ASAP.

www.micasaverde.com

www.mios.com

bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:37 pm

One more super client software

http://luxriot.com

Nobody arrange test yet, who can do it?? i hope it release Apexis listed soon..... so expect........

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:40 pm

and, ZoneMinder....

http://www.zoneminder.com

who can tell me about it?

Question Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sophia

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:59 pm

I2V as well should be www.i2v.com
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 pm

Sophia wrote:
I2V as well should be www.i2v.com

Is this a software for mobile or for PC client? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 am

Andy wrote:
Actually i know some more software, somebody said it works too, but i didn't test.

H264WebCam

bounce bounce bounce

I got a good news from H264software, they will release Apexis as official supported ip camera brand in the next update, excellent!!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:42 pm

I checked H264 software website, Apexis was on their support list now!!!

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:29 pm

An new software for mobile phones, it has android and iphone version:

ip cam viewer

This software support audio, i didn't test yet, i'm waiting for the test result from other friends.

Basketball Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Andy

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Iphone APP Update for Apexis IP Camera

APP Name: Apexis IP Control

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apexis-ip-control/id407038237?mt=8#

What's New in Version 1.05

** When after this update some controls appear twice or the app crashes, please delete and reinstall the app through the app store. You will not be charged twice **

** Follow me on Twitter @ruwebit **

New feature: preset camera positions! To use it, tap Controls, swipe the lower area of the screen from right to left and tap Presets.

Please understand that not all cameras support this feature, the cameras that do must have the latest firmware installed. Also be sure presets are not disabled in the camera's webinterface (under PTZ settings)

New feature: snapshots can now be sent as E-mail. Also taking snapshots is now much faster then before.Did I say much? I mean MUCH faster!

Improved horizontal swipe-to-change-controls by showing dot indicating that more pages with controls are available (some new users didn't get the 'Swipe for more controls' hint that appears after adding the first camera)

Fixed potential problem where alarm schedule is enabled or disabled spontaneously

Fixed bug where infrared light switch and input/output controls where not shown for operators

Fixed problem where the camera movement was not stopped with less then optimal network conditions when quickly tapping an arrow

Fixed some potential crashes in low memory conditions.

Quite some cosmetic improvements
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam   The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 3rd party software, APP work with Apexis IPCam
Page 1 of 1