Apexis Products And Technology Forum

In order to let everybody know apexis products and services, and help everybody in the use of apexis network camera products issues.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olivia Hsu

PostSubject: Can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift   Mon May 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Hi Guys,

One question, can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift to my good friend( Girl )

If any comments? Or any good suggestion........

Olivia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

Location : 502 East Keji Building,ShenZhen High-Tech Ind-Park,Nanshan District.ShenZhen,China

PostSubject: Ha ha   Tue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

Ha ha, that is a good thing, the girlfriend was happy, but you can get attention to some problems! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.apexis.cc
Olivia Hsu

PostSubject: Re: Can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift   Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 am

Admin wrote:
Ha ha, that is a good thing, the girlfriend was happy, but you can get attention to some problems! bounce

Yeah, I am worried about it, Maybe it is hard for her to install the APEXIS ip camera.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift   Tue May 31, 2011 10:57 am

I think you no need worry about this, becase it's really a simple and easy product, especially i checked the usermanual, really professional and detailed.

Once there is questions, you could also contact the technical support anytime. Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can I send a APEXIS ip camera as a birthday gift
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apexis Products And Technology Forum :: Forum :: Apexis IP Camera-
Jump to: